Wednesday, October 27, 2010

bring back the FAP

This is the first time I've been out of a job since I moved to new york.

First impressions:

- days, in actuality, are kind of long
- all the unemployed people i know do yoga. do they give you money?
- unimpeachable desire to watch ghost world again and again but instantly feeling depressed at the end.
- i have few valuable possessions to sell. i should have dated more boys that bought me jewelry.
- maybe it doesn't hurt to be a little unethical to survive. not saying i'm going to start grifting or pick-pocketing, but you know.
- it's hard to not sound like a louse when asking to defer loans; I wouldn't even defer my loans for me.
- if i've been productive in anything, it's been drawing.



It will be interesting to see how things progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment